Have you recovered from Dreamforce 2012? Next week I’ll be at Oracle Open World talking about cloud integration and to be honest, I’d much rather write about the Marc Benioff show than register for Larry’s World at this point. (Although, I do wonder if we’ll see the 2nd tweet from Mr. Ellison and what his position will be on all things cloud this year. Remember the @Benioff boot out last time around? Some classic tweets.
I guess like a lot of people you could say I’m stuck in the PDC (Post Dreamforce Cloud) at this point. I’ve been spending time in the Dreamforce Chatter org reviewing sessions, watching YouTube videos and reading a plethora of blogger opinion about the conference (see links below). Sound familiar?
To bring back some of the #DF12 energy, today I hosted a webinar focused on some of the Dreamforce data management highlights. The presentation congratulated the 2012 Informatica Cloudy Award winners and featured live demonstrations of two of the hottest topics at the Informatica booth:
You can download the slides and watch the recording here:
- Dreamforce 2012: Before and During (blogs.salesforce.com)
- Salesforce Customers are Asking for Big Data Management #DF12 (cloudintegration.wordpress.com)
- Event Report: Dreamforce X (#DF12) Emerges As The South By Southwest (#SXSW) For The Enterprise (forbes.com)
- Dreamforce 2012: A Few of Our Favorite Tweets #DF12 (designingdesignthinkingdrivenoperations.wordpress.com)
- 20 Awesome Instagram Photos from Dreamforce 2012 (radian6.com)