cloud computing , data integration , Informatica , PaaS , SaaS , Salesforce integration , Salesforce.com
Tags: Cloud integration, Enterprise resource planning, Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Marketplace, NetSuite, Plug-ins, SaaS Integration, Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce integration, Ticketmaster, Xactly
Informatica recently announced that the Informatica Cloud Mall now includes 45 Informatica Cloud plug-ins, including Salesforce Chatter, Eloqua, Netsuite, Quickbooks SAP, TAM, Ticketmaster, TruckMate and Xactly. Here’s an overview of the Informatica Marketplace:
Image via CrunchBase
I started this discussion on Quora: Were the Chatter Ads Good for Salesforce.com? If nothing else, people are talking about it on Monday morning. While I have to admit, I watched the Super Bowl with my family this year and my Dad, visiting from Toronto and not exactly a tech maven, asked me about two ads:
- “What’s Chatter?”
- “What’s Go Daddy?”
Admittedly, he’s also not a huge Black Eyed Peas fan, so the entire half-time fell a bit flat at my house. That said, the ads were short and fast and even the Republican vs. Democrat imagery of the second commercial was lost on someone with whom I just spent the weekend debating.
I’m now interested in two things:
- How the impact of the marketing spend will ultimately be measured: Will there be mass registrations on http://www.Chatter.com this week? Will consumers drag Chatter into the Enterprise? What will the Chatter pull-through be for Salesforce CRM and Force.com?
- How will Quora be used for intelligent dialog and not simply a forum for Salesforce haters?
Full disclosure: We use Chatter on the Informatica Cloud team and love it. You can read the case study here.
Quora discussion. If you missed the ads, I’ve posted them below.
AppExchange , cloud computing , CRM , Informatica , Salesforce integration , Salesforce.com
Tags: AppExchange, appexchange awards, Appexchange best of, AppExchange integration, cloud computing, Cloud integration, data integration, Informatica, SaaS Integration, Salesforce, Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce.com
Image via CrunchBase
Salesforce.com announced the 2010 AppExchange “Best of” Award winners today. They also posted a video to celebrate their 5 year anniversary.
This year’s winners are:
- Best ChatterExchange App: FedEx Shipping with Chatter
- Best Contract Management App: EchoSign E-Signature
- Best Dashboard or Report: FunnelSource
- Best Data Cleansing Tool: CountryComplete
- Best Data Integration App: Informatica Cloud
- Best Human Resources & Recruiting App: Jobscience Recruiting
- Best Marketing Automation App: Marketo Marketing Automation
- Best Mass Email App: iContact for Salesforce
- Best Productivity Tool: Email Integration for Salesforce from iHance
- Best Quoting App: BigMachines Configurator, Quotes, Pricing & Proposals
- Best Survey App: Clicktools Surveys & Scripts
This recognition is based on quality and quantity of customer reviews during the year. Congratulations to all of the winners! (Here’s more information on each vendor and their winning app.)
And here’s the video…
AppExchange , cloud computing , CRM , Oracle , SaaS , Salesforce integration , Salesforce.com
Tags: Cloud integration, ERP integration, Informatica Cloud, Oracle integration, Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce integration
Check out this video of Informatica Cloud updating Chatter with order status information from an on-premise Oracle ERP application.