I recently delivered a presentation for an online conference called Cloud-Con, which focused on Cloud Integration and Web API Management. My session introduced Informatica’s new virtual data machine called Vibe, reviewed the primary cloud integration and data management challenges and introduced Informatica Cloud. I also touched upon the concepts of Lean Integration outlined ways to consider establishing an integration competency center (ICC). Here is the presentation with the embedded video.
- News Analysis: The Vibe On Informatica’s Virtual Data Machine (enterpriseirregulars.com)
- Informatica hopes Vibe can be data integration’s version of the JVM (infoworld.com)
- Cloud disruption allows businesses to adapt to change (shoretelsky.com)
- Gartner on Cloud Integration (cloud.dzone.com)
- Informatica Launches Vibe, The Embeddable Virtual Data Machine (techweekeurope.co.uk)