Another great Informatica Cloud case study was published today.
“Informatica Cloud Services has allowed us to streamline the entire sales-enablement process, from data integration development to information delivery. Sales no longer has to access multiple systems to try to find the information they need and IT no longer has to worry about the data integration part of development work. Informatica Cloud Services provide us with a very cost-effective and powerful way to get it done, fast.”
Here’s a summary of what cloud integration has delivered:
- Integrates product and account data from a number of sources into the salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Drives timely pricing and margin analysis by replicating latest sales data in the cloud into the company’s on-premise business intelligence environment.
- Empowers line-of-business users to manage day-to-day data integration and replication tasks, freeing IT resources for other high value work.
- Eliminates hand coding: what used to take up to a month of custom development is now accomplished in a few hours.
- Promotes data governance and business and IT collaboration with improved information access and visibility across multiple applications and data sources.
Be sure to read the entire press release here.