Call me crazy, but I enjoy the annual Best and Worst, Top 10, and Prediction articles that are everywhere this time of year. And while I’m disappointed that none of my LucidEra posts made it on to Donald Farmer’s 2009 business intelligence blog highlight reel, here are the post popular In(tegrate) the Cloud Posts for the year:
- You Know You Work for a European Company When (clearly SAP’s new Budweiser marketing strategy works – 5000+ views for this BusinessObjects video)
- If It’s Not Multitenant, It’s Not Really SaaS (generated some good discussion)
- The Importance of Data Integration in the Era of Cloud Computing (one of the first posts on this blog)
- Data Loader Service: Most Popular AppExchange Free App (have you downloaded it yet?)
- IDC Publishes Cloud Services Benefits and Challenges (who hasn’t used these graphs in a slide yet?)
- Questions to Ask a Salesforce Integration Solution Provider (is it multitenant? how much training is required? can I try before I buy?)
- Cloud Integration Use Cases (replication is the primary based on the poll)
- Salesforce Integration with BigMachines (connecting 2 very popular SaaS apps)
- Cloud Integration for Competitive Advantage (competing on integration?)
- Twitter and Salesforce Integration with the Informatica Cloud (big news – Twitter is popular!)
And I’m pleased to say that traffic is growing. More validation that, “Cloud Data Integration will eclipse both security and availability to be the defining capability that drives Cloud Computing success?” Perhaps.
Thanks for reading (and commenting). Happy New Year!