Gaurav Dhillon co-founded Informatica in 1992 and ran the company until 2004. In 2006 he co-founded SnapLogic, a data integration start-up in San Mateo, California. In 2010 he took over as the company’s Chairman and CEO and re-focused the company on tackling the emerging cloud data and application integration challenge in the enterprise.
Today SnapLogic introduced the SnapLogic Integration Cloud, with a focus on three key areas:
- Faster application and data integration in a single “snap and assemble” HTML5 web interface
- Multi-point integration with advanced orchestration for 160+ pre-built “Snaps”
- Modern integration with the introduction of the Snaplex, which scales out elastically
You can read more about the Winter 2014 release of the multi-tenant integration platform as a service (iPaaS) here. Here’s a video of Gaurav introducing the company out summarizing the importance of the right approach to cloud data and application integration in the API economy. He’s also presenting on that topic on a GigaOM webinar with David Linthicum later this week.
- How will we integrate all these enterprise cloud apps? (pandodaily.com)
- SnapLogic Delivers RESTful PaaS Environment for the Cloud (programmableweb.com)
- SnapLogic (officially) raises $10M; investment titan Ben Horowitz joins board (venturebeat.com)
- SnapLogic Accelerates Cloud Integration Innovation and Momentum with Record Q3 Results (virtual-strategy.com)