Every year Salesforce announces the top partners by AppExchange category based on the quantity and quality of reviews. Today they blogged the winners. Congratulations to these partners who continue to demonstrate such a high degree of cloud customer adoption and success.
Sales: There are multiple winners in this category based on functional area.
Overall winner: Adobe EchoSign (They have now won 7 years in a row! I actually thought the award had only been around for 5 years. Hmmm…. They have an astounding 2040 reviews for their electronic signature application.)
- Reports and Dashboards: Hoopla Scoreboard by Hoopla Software (we have the big screens running in our office!)
- Methodologies: Opportunity Management Optimizer by Sales Optimizer
- Geolocation: Geopointe by Arrowpointe
- Quotes and Orders: Configurator by Big Machines
- Compensation: Xactly Incent by Xactly
Customer Service: Clicktools Surveys and Scripts by Clicktools
IT and Administration: Informatica Cloud Integration for Salesforce (Informatica has been recognized 5 years in a row as the top cloud integration solution!)
Marketing: Marketo (Big win over Eloqua in a very competitive category – congrats!)
Human Resources (HR): Jobscience for Professional Recruiting by Jobscience
ERP: Ascent by Precisio Business Solutions (I’m interested in feedback on this app. Thought you’d see Financial Force here.)
Collaboration: SpringCM Free Content Management from SpringCM
Analytics: Sales Pipeline Visualization by SalesClic (First I’ve heard of this app – looks interesting.)
Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to the Salesforce users who took the time to post their reviews!
- AppExchange Customer Choice Award Winners 2012 (blogs.salesforce.com)
- Oracle Buys Eloqua: Winners and Losers for B2B Marketing Automation (customerthink.com)
- Top 10 Things You Can Do With Salesforce (blogs.salesforce.com)